Monday 9 September 2013

My Life Be Like

My name is Nick, and I'm a seventeen year old science student here at MUN. I grew up in a small town called Port Blandford, Newfoundland. I'm a big sports fanatic and my main sport is hockey, the Ottawa Senators are my favourite team, and any maple leafs fan is no friend of mine(just kidding). Family and friends are a huge part of my life, and I believe that I have the best family and friends a person can have, I also have a younger sister named Jillian whom I think the world over. Some of my other interests include fishing, snowmobiling, and weightlifting. Coming to MUN represents a significant life change for me and I'm very eager to show the world what I'm made of, as well as meet lots of new people along the way. I'm a very outgoing and easy to talk to kind of guy, and I'm looking forward to a great semester in English 1080! Thanks for your time everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment